We are an approved FDLE, FBI, and FINRA agency for your live scan finger printings and level II background checks.
On your fingerprinting appointment date, you will need
- 1 State Identification
- Originator Control Identification/ORI Number
- Origination Case Number/OCA Number
- Appointment confirmation Form
We provide a wide variety of fingerprinting services.
- FBI Fingerprinting
- FBI Report Apostille
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Fingerprinting
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) Fingerprinting
- Fingerprint Archiving
- Fingerprint Card Printing
- Photo Printing
Most federal agencies still require traditional ink fingerprints for employment applications or other various federal requests.
Out of State Requirements
When applying for a license or background check in a state you do not reside in, ink fingerprinting will be required.
Most foreign countries or entities requesting your fingerprints will ask you to be fingerprinted on a card or form of some kind.
$45 – First Card, $20 Each Additional Card
- FBI Fingerprints are used by the FBI to positively identify people and cross reference their unique fingerprints to their criminal history.
- Most agencies and states require specific employees or personnel to submit their fingerprints to the FBI for a FBI Background check
- Results are emailed or can be mailed to you within 24 hours
- Reasons for FBI Fingerprint check:
- Background check for adoption
- Background check for student visa’s
- Background check for court related matters
- Background check for personal review
- Background check for foreign travel
- Background check for attorney requests
FBI Fingerprint Apostille Service
- An Apostille is the name for a specialized certificate, issued by the Secretary of State.
- Individuals who travel abroad to live, work, or attend school may be asked at some point to have documents Apostilled or Authenticated.
- An FBI apostille background check is a regular FBI background check with an extra certification that some countries require when you travel abroad.
- Countries that are part of the Hauge Convention require travelers to have their FBI report Apostilled before they can enter the country.
- As of 2019, there are 118 countries that are part of the Hague Apostille Convention.
- We provide options for regular or expedited service
- Regular Apostille: 3-5 weeks
- Expedited Apostille: 7-10 Business days
- We offer ink fingerprinting on FINRA fingerprint cards.
- As an approved fingerprint channeler, we also provides secure Electronic Fingerprint Submissions(EFS) to FINRA
- Fingerprinting for brokerage firm employees.
- Results delivered back to the broker dealer through FINRA Central Registration Depository (CRD) database.
- Electronic Fingerprint submissions allow for faster processing times, higher quality fingerprints, reduced rejection rates, and lower FINRA fingerprint processing fees assessed to firms.
- FINRA bills firms directly for background checks. EFS savings of 40%!
- We are approved to transmit fingerprints via Live Scan to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement
- Employees from entities and agencies are required by law or policy to have periodic state and/or national criminal history record checks.
- Examples of some entities include:
- Department Of Health
- Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Message Therapists
- Insurance Brokers
- Taxi Drivers
- Summer Camp Employees
- Volunteers providing care to children, elderly or disabled
- We offer a secured server capable of archiving electronic fingerprint files.
- Archiving is a must-have fingerprint solution for businesses and individuals that require multiple state licenses or clearance from several states or agencies.
- Once printed into the archives, an individual will no longer be inconvenienced to obtain multiple sets of ink fingerprints again and again.
- Who benefits from archiving?
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Insurance Agents
- Mortgage Brokers
- Board Members
- Restaurant Owners
- Hospitality Management Companies
- Money Transmitters
- Financial Advisors
- Restaurant Owners
- FINRA Members
Prices vary. Ask your specialist
- Provide professional quality photos for official documents such as passports, ATF forms, immigration documents, and visas.
- Use our software to optimize facial pictures for great prints every time.
- A webcam will be required for photo services.
- A photo printer like the Canon Selphy will be required for photo services.